Special Thanks

2023 Labor Day Weekend
September 1, 2 & 3
Seguin, Texas

Moderator: staggerwing

Special Thanks

Postby Bill K » 03 Sun Sep, 2023 3:17 pm

Just as I posted on the Facebook page, I am so deeply indebted to Sandy for grabbing the baton and continuing the proud tradition of the Roundup. What a specular job she has done!!!!

Tonight as you gather for an always fun-filled Farewell Dinner, please raise a glass to her for all the work she puts into making the event enjoyable for everyone.

And of course, Richard certainly deserves a nod since I know he's always there for whatever Sandy may need.
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Re: Special Thanks

Postby Ken » 09 Sat Sep, 2023 9:56 am

HERE, HERE!!! Bill as we wind down from Roundup number 18, it doesn't need to be said that the Roundup is a resounding success. I certainly agree that Sandy and Richard have taken the Roundup and continued to knock it out of the park.

But I would also like to remind everyone that Bill Knesek had the vision to create this event and 18 years later it is as much a part of our lives as it has been yours.

So yes thank you Sandy and Richard, for another fantastic Roundup, but let's not forget for one moment how this labor day weekend event came to be a part of all of us.

Bill, we will not forget you and Linda and we wait in great anticipation for the day you both can join us once again. I am confident I can say this from all Texas Manx Club Roundup participates, We love you both and we wait with great anticipation for the day y'all can come back and once again lead us on a long buggy ride through the best back roads anywhere.
Ken
Site Admin

Re: Special Thanks

Postby Bill K » 09 Sat Sep, 2023 12:47 pm

Thank you so very much, Ken.
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Return to Roundup XVII