Bug Off at 7D Ranch

Discuss or propose a club event.

Moderator: Bill K

Bug Off at 7D Ranch

Postby Ken » 10 Fri Sep, 2021 1:45 pm

Who's going to this and are you lodging somewhere or just going for the day? Bryan mentioned it but anyone else going or thinking about it?

Ken
Site Admin

Re: Bug Off at 7D Ranch

Postby staggerwing » 14 Tue Sep, 2021 1:44 pm

The Mechler’s are sitting this one out.. dangit.
staggerwing
Buggyholic

Postby Ken » 18 Sat Sep, 2021 3:59 pm

Well double dang it. Looks like we won't make this one either. I sure hope if someone goes, they'll post up a review of it. Sounds like a fun weekend especially if you want to get on the off-road area but it sound awesome to just pick through a good swap meet.

One thing this event did was it motivated me to get Crazy Alice together and running again. Over the last couple years (registration was out in Nov 2018) I've borrowed a few parts off of her. And now she's back together and I've worked tirelessly getting her cleaned up.

Image Image

Image Image

Ken
Site Admin

Postby staggerwing » 19 Sun Sep, 2021 8:45 am

“You’ve“ worked tirelessly cleaning her up!? Bahahahahaha. “NOBODY” in this group believes that. As for Alice.. Salute! She deserves to be dressed-up and readied for when the dummies at the TXDMV get their act together and allow these once-celebrated and proudly-driven vehicles back on the road again. Wake up people! This is America! And this is bye gawd Texas! I want one!
staggerwing
Buggyholic

Postby Ken » 20 Mon Sep, 2021 11:50 am

Are you kidding me? Surely you don't think I just asked Delia to get her cleaned up and it happened? It took all day of me begging and crying and she made me walk to the garage for a bucket! I'll say it again "tirelessly"!
Ken
Site Admin

Return to Events, Cruises, & Future Trips