Manx on the Banx - Nags Head, NC Oct 14 - 16

Discuss or propose a club event.

Moderator: Bill K

Manx on the Banx - Nags Head, NC Oct 14 - 16

Postby louisb » 08 Thu Sep, 2011 10:45 am

The Manx Club will be hosting the first annual Manx on the Banx at Nags Head, NC on October 14 - 16. We will be having a beach and street cruise a BBQ on the beach and other fun activities. Special guest is Bruce Meyers. For more information please visit the Manx Club website at:

http://www.manxclub.com/event_2011_banx.htm

For insurance purposes all attendees must be club members. Membership is open to anyone with a buggy and is not restricted to Manx buggies. You can even join and pay the membership dues through PayPal.

Thanks,

--louis

PS: I know it is bad form for your first post to be an advertisement but I thought some of your members might be interested in attending. I hope you don't mind and I hope we will see some of you there.
louisb
Buggy Dude

Re: Manx on the Banx - Nags Head, NC Oct 14 - 16

Postby BrianB » 08 Thu Sep, 2011 11:50 am

Tell you what, we will go to your event if you come to ours next summer :mrgreen: Just kidding. It sounds like a really good time. Wish I could get away. Maybe if my house sells quickly I'll have extra time and money 8-)
BTW why does your Manx above have a spoiler on it :twisted:
ThunderBug Buggy
BrianB
Buggyholic

Re: Manx on the Banx - Nags Head, NC Oct 14 - 16

Postby louisb » 08 Thu Sep, 2011 2:12 pm

Actually I would love to come to some Tejas events when I get the buggy done. I have read through some of your event coverage and it looks like you guys (n gals) know how to have a good time. I am over in North Florida so it wouldn't be out of the question, it is not any farther away than NC for me.

Oh and the spoiler keeps the rear tires planted firmly on the ground when you get up above 120 mph. :lol:

Thanks,

--louis
louisb
Buggy Dude

Return to Events, Cruises, & Future Trips