Roundup Schedule

Discuss or propose a club event.

Moderator: Bill K

Roundup Schedule

Postby Bill K » 26 Sun Jul, 2009 5:48 pm

OK Folks, Let's Start Planning For Another Great Time

SCHEDULE:

Sat. Morning: Kendall County Fair Parade - I've got us entered, and will post the staging area and time as soon as I get the information. Don't forget the goodies to throw to the kids along the parade route.

Sat. 1:00 - 4:00 pm: Show & Tell on the Plaza - We'll gather at the Downtown Plaza for a time of visiting and showing our cars to the public. Don't forget your chairs and coolers.

Sat. Evening / Night: OPEN - I left a time for people to be able to do their own thing. However, I'm sure there will be someone putting together a cruise and/or gathering, so be sure we have a good listing of cell numbers.

Sun. 10:00 am: Hill Country Curuise / Picnic - We'll gather at the Plaza for a Devotional & then leave for a cruise and picnic along the way. There will be "Points of Interest" stops along the way, as well as another poker run. Bryan is planning a great route for us, so pack your picnic lunch and tune your car because Bryan is itching to shuck his "Doom Buggy" Award.

Sun. 7:00 pm: Group Dinner - At El Rio Resaurant in Boerne
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Postby Jack Duncan » 26 Sun Jul, 2009 11:06 pm

Bill, check your PM.
White Bandit
Jack Duncan
Buggyholic

Postby Bill K » 11 Tue Aug, 2009 8:04 pm

I just got a message from the Parade Marshall, and he said around the 17th - 18th he would be sending me parade instructions and directions.

I'll post as soon as I get them.
Bill K
Buggyholic

Postby Jack Duncan » 11 Tue Aug, 2009 10:53 pm

Great! I was going to make another call tomorrow, now we can just sit back and wait. Is there anything else I can do now from this end? If you think of anything, just give me a call. :)
White Bandit
Jack Duncan
Buggyholic

Postby Bill K » 28 Fri Aug, 2009 10:38 pm

Just so no one misses the parade instructions, they are posted on the "Roundup General" forum.
Bill K
Buggyholic

Return to Events, Cruises, & Future Trips