Cenla Bug Fest

Discuss or propose a club event.

Moderator: Bill K

Cenla Bug Fest

Postby Manx34 » 03 Sun May, 2009 10:53 am

Texas Manx Club did a great job at the Bug Fest.
Top 25 honors went to Raymond and Tigre Tuthill, Ray and Sandra Tuthill, and Donna Davis. Best paint honor went to Jimmy Davis and the grand prize, Best of Show went to Raymond and Tigre. { that makes four best of shows for this awesome buggy.} The fun was great and the door prizes were spectacular. Wished everyone could have been there it was a great show. The weather was great and the Cenla Club are awesome people, They make everyone feel like family. The show site is one of the best we go to. Thanks to everyone at Cenla for making our weekend a great one.

Jimmy and Donna
Toybug and Pink Panther
Manx34
Buggy Builder

Postby GregR » 03 Sun May, 2009 12:03 pm

That's great Donna, Congrats to everyone. If you can, please post some pictures!
GregR
GregR
Site Admin

Postby wildthang » 05 Tue May, 2009 8:11 am

Iam with you . Jimmy and Donna I don't know how many times I complimented Cenla on there location for the show . It was awsome.The prizes and games were great. Also that blind folded silly string water gun tire rolling relay race was as funny as the spoon string and feathers game.To top it all off there was the two person toilet paper diaper game . Oh well you wouldn't understand should have been there to see these games. Congradulation to all the winners and to Cenla Club for a job well done.
wildthang

Postby Texasbuggys » 05 Tue May, 2009 6:15 pm

Great job to all the winners, you all are a great bunch of folks, all I am proud to say our my friends!
Get your new short or long body, custom chassis, show cages, bumpers and accessories at http://www.texasbuggys.com

E-Mail Texasbuggys@suddenlink.net or call 361-218-6272
Texasbuggys
Buggyholic

Return to Events, Cruises, & Future Trips