Buggy Blast

2020 Memorial Day Weekend
May 22, 23 and 24 (Fri, Sat and Sun)

Moderators: Ken, Rick&Cyndi M

Buggy Blast

Postby cdmartin » 26 Tue May, 2020 6:16 pm

Ok this is Flo. I just want to say we did have a blast. We missed several of our friends that could not make it this time, hopefully we will see you at the Round up. At the campground Bryan and Keith made sure breakfast was served and Anne supervised the table decor. Connie (aka) sparkplug kept us laughing and entertained with stories of her guitar and several from the hotel came and joined in the fun.
Many thanks to Rick and Cyndi for the planning that you did to pull off another wonderful trip.
Also, I want to thank Paula for putting together a memory book that is by far the most interesting trip down memory lane.
Until the next time.....
cdmartin
Buggy Nut

Re: Buggy Blast

Postby Rick&Cyndi M » 26 Tue May, 2020 7:44 pm

Yes, this was a great Blast. It was so wonderful being with many members of our Buggy family. We look forward to seeing all of those who couldn’t make it to this event at the Roundup. The weather held up against all odds for our cruises which added to the success of this year’s Blast.

The greatest thing though, is the friendship that we all have, and the selflessness that all show when things don’t go right. When buggies broke down, everyone almost instinctively, just did what needed to be done to make sure the buggies stayed safe, the people were safe, and got the buggies back to home base. Then after all of that occurred, we just carried on with our comradery throughout the day and evening. Bill was right when he once posted that our club “just has something no other club has”. This event proved that for sure!

Thank you all for all of the kudos and again thank you Paula for your ongoing history of our club in that amazing photo album! I also want to thank the “Secret Santa” who anonymously paid for mine and Cyndi’s dinner Sunday night, it is greatly appreciated. Cyndi and I look forward to seeing everyone at the Roundup and having another great time!

Rick

Rick&Cyndi M
Buggy Nut

Postby staggerwing » 07 Sun Jun, 2020 7:37 am

Picture posting?

We took a few, and would like to post them here, but looking for a suggestion to replace the old photobucket method of posting pictures. Any suggestions? Let’s get some pictures posted!
staggerwing
Buggyholic

Postby Ken » 07 Sun Jun, 2020 3:27 pm

Use www.PostImage.org

admin wrote:POSTING YOUR IMAGES IS A SIMPLE PROCESS
You only set up the host account one time
You only need an email and password to create the host account
Just remember/write down the email and pw for next time

The preferred image hosting site is POSTIMAGE.
POSTIMAGE is free and simple to use, just follow these simple tips and the steps below.

a good image size for this forum is 640×480. On postimage, this is set when you upload your pic

After you've uploaded your picture to the host, locate and copy the image link that ends with ".jpg". For POSTIMAGE this is called the "direct link".

For example:
https://i.postimg.cc/zXyc82yW/IMG-1701.jpg

1. Paste this direct link ending in .jpg to the forum post you want the image to be displayed in.
2. Highlight the entire image link and select the "Img" button at the top of the post.
This button will insert the image tag around the image link that is highlighted.

Ken
Site Admin

Return to Buggy Blast XVIII