HELP!

Information and links to the sites that are keeping us updated on the efforts related to fixing the Texas Administrative Code Section 217.3

Moderator: admin

HELP!

Postby Faron » 06 Wed Feb, 2019 6:06 pm

I need every member who lives in District 30 or the Wichita Falls area, to email me their contact information at faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com ASAP. This is important and I will explain in a response email.

https://www.texastribune.org/directory/ ... senate/30/
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Re: HELP!

Postby Faron » 07 Thu Feb, 2019 10:30 pm

Senator, Pat Fallon of District 30 or the Wichita Falls Area is looking at lending a hand to Save the Texas Dune Buggy, Sandrail & Kitcar, but first, he would like to see a list of names of people who live in his District 30. If you are open to helping the cause in this way, please email me your contact information to faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com ASAP. https://www.texastribune.org/directory/ ... senate/30/
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Things are starting to heat up!

Postby Faron » 12 Tue Feb, 2019 12:03 pm

Okay, Ladies & Gentlemen things are starting to heat up & we are going to ask that you to get involved in order to help in one way or another. As of this moment, we are looking for people who call District 87 home, to email your information to faronsmith70@gmail.com (We are looking for Name, City/Town, County, Email, & Phone number). That information will be forwarded to your State Senator in order to show that he/she has constituents (or voters) in his district that are interested in this issue. The more we have the BETTER!
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby johber41 » 13 Wed Feb, 2019 8:38 am

Leon county....right?
johber41
Buggyholic

Postby Faron » 14 Thu Feb, 2019 8:05 pm

This is the moment, that we have all been waiting for! Our bill has been introduced by Representative Ed Thompson of House District 29. The bill number is 86 (R) HB1755 , just click the link and you will be able to read it. Rep. Thompson is VERY enthusiastic about our bill, especially after reading some of the transcripts of the Board Meeting that we have attended.
We are still in talks with a couple of Senate Members, but we haven't narrowed it down to just one member to introduce our bill to the Texas State Senate as of the close of business today!
https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/86R/b ... 01755I.htm
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby Faron » 14 Thu Feb, 2019 8:06 pm

johber41 wrote:Leon county....right?

Sorry, so late, that District is near the Amarillo area.
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby johber41 » 14 Thu Feb, 2019 10:44 pm

Great Faron.......let me know when it's Harris County owners turn?
johber41
Buggyholic

Return to Save the Texas Dune Buggy, Sandrail, Kitcar