oberg oil filters

Chassis & Electrical. Ask a question, share your knowledge, build it right.

Moderator: Ken

oberg oil filters

Postby buggyryan » 02 Tue May, 2006 10:54 pm

hi guys, has anyone used or had experience with the oberg oil filter system? my brother said it is a really great filtering system but he has no actual use info either. they have it with the tattletale on samba for 75 to 100 and since i am going remote filter full flow i thought this might be the way to go. guide me ol wise ones....... :D
buggyryan
Buggy Nut

Postby David O' » 03 Wed May, 2006 12:01 am

Oberg oil filters are a really neat thing. They have a permanent filtering element and can catch stuff down to the size of the thickness of human hair.
If you get one, make sure it comes with the names of suppliers of the elements and other parts you might need. A lot of people don't carry parts for these, but still the best oil filtering system I've ever seen.
Thee was one that actually had a pressure senser that told you when the unit was beginning to clog up so you could take the screen out and clean it and put it back in!
And since we are the "great one's" I'll be expecting the offering plate to be passed around after the prayer meeting! LOL!!!
If at first you don't succeed, beat the pshaw out of the business partner, and then go at it alone! LOL!
David O'
Buggyholic

Return to Technical Talk