Tickets to Houston Grand Prix

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Tickets to Houston Grand Prix

Postby Texasbuggys » 02 Fri Feb, 2007 10:11 pm

Hey guys I have a pair of great 3-day pit passes and admission tickets for the Houston Grand Prix to be held the weekend of April 20th 2007. This is a 3-day event. Yep same weekend as the VW Classic. This ticket package is worth about $260.00 I am going to offer them up here before going to e-bay so if ya know of someone wanting to go and needing tickets have them e-mail me at
Texasbuggys.suddenlink.net I think Steve O went last year and had a blast. Anyways I know everyone on the board is going to the VW Classic that weekend but maybe your brother is planning on going. I will make someone a deal on them since I won't be using them, just don't want someone buying them up to re-sale for a profit. Also the lead singer for Bad Company will be performing during the event. Sure wish I could make it but alredy have VW plans
Get your new short or long body, custom chassis, show cages, bumpers and accessories at http://www.texasbuggys.com

E-Mail Texasbuggys@suddenlink.net or call 361-218-6272
Texasbuggys
Buggyholic

Postby blackthree4me » 03 Sat Feb, 2007 10:44 am

same weekend as the clasic hun ?
that sux
we went all three days last year
believe me there is no other thing like it
a car go by you just 10 Ft away going 160 mph
the sights sound smells and speed is something you have to experiance
once you do you will go back year after year
if it aint broke, break it then fix it
blackthree4me
Buggyholic

Postby Aquabuggy » 03 Sat Feb, 2007 1:19 pm

We went to the indy 500 once & the brickyard 400 three times. The stock cars are cool and loud but the speed of those indy/champ cars is amazing @ 230 mph they are just a blur as they fly by.
Chrissy's dad lives in speedway Indiana about 3/4 of a mile from the track makes it nice we stay with them and just walk to the track no traffic to fight.
My name is Chris and well I'm a buggy-aholic

04 Aqua buggy - sold
72 Orange buggy - sold
72 Green longbody - aka Shrek http://texasmanxclub.com/bboard/viewtopic.php?t=1082
68 Manx - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2509
Aquabuggy
Buggyholic

Postby GregR » 04 Sun Feb, 2007 4:08 pm

bummer it's the same weekend as the classic...
I was working for KXAS inm the 80's when they had the Formula race here in Dallas. Got to go to some very cool areas as photog....din't make it into the hot pit though. One of the other guys got that assignement.
Great fun
GregR
GregR
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion