back on my feet w/new shoes

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

back on my feet w/new shoes

Postby ckolek » 16 Sat Dec, 2006 2:40 pm

back on all four. along way to go but making progress. updated pictures in gallery and link [img][img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m44/ckolek/projects039.jpg[/img]
[/img]
ckolek
Buggyholic

Hey those bubbly white things look familiar!

Postby Texasbuggys » 16 Sat Dec, 2006 8:20 pm

Looking really great Chris! Mold them in man you will be happy in the end!! Stance is looking really good! Wheels and tires really look nice on it!
Get your new short or long body, custom chassis, show cages, bumpers and accessories at http://www.texasbuggys.com

E-Mail Texasbuggys@suddenlink.net or call 361-218-6272
Texasbuggys
Buggyholic

Postby Bill K » 16 Sat Dec, 2006 10:35 pm

Sure looks like you are on your way to a really fine ride.
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Postby blackthree4me » 17 Sun Dec, 2006 10:46 am

super sharp!!! no exspence spared.
those wheels aint cheap
I agree with boby on the molding there is no comparison, it just looks right
are you using mustaing tail lights? the only beef I got with mustang lights is, they are probobly the only square thing on the car.
If I had to mine all over again I would spend the time and mold in some Flush LEDs from godfathers customs
keep up the good work, shes lookin fine
blackthree4me
if it aint broke, break it then fix it
blackthree4me
Buggyholic

back on my feet

Postby ckolek » 17 Sun Dec, 2006 11:15 am

thanks for the replys. im trying to build the best car i can the best way i know how. luckily for me parts have fallen into my lap from people who decided to take different paths w/their cars. the disc brakes came from a guy in galveston who bought them and decided not to use them. sold to me at a unbeleivable price. the wheels came from my body man who bought them for his race car, but they would not fit .the body came from a feild on the side of the road picked it up for next to nothing( cost me more in fuel to get home than paid for the car) and the chassis was bought from a guy whos wife wanted out of her yard very cheap as well. so i guess ive just been in the right places at the right times. as far as the pods go im probably going to mold them but still on the fence w/the final decision. taillight are not mustang lights they are a sealed light i found at chrome shop in san antonio for tractor trailers more rounded than square very cool and different. sooner than later need to get back to work on mamas ride shes starting to think im not going to finish it so i guess ill do a few more mods to hers get it to the body shop and have the pink put on so i can move forward w/hers as well
ckolek
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion