Buggy Builds

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Buggy Builds

Postby Bill K » 05 Sun Nov, 2006 10:22 pm

I know there are a lot of you out there building buggies. It would be great to know just how many are under construction at the moment.
SO, here's an inviitation to a BUGGY BUILD ROLL CALL
Let us know who is building, and if you have one, a target completion date, and anything else you want to add.
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

buggy

Postby ckolek » 06 Mon Nov, 2006 11:04 am

projects off and runnig 6 months for take off on buggy as for the baja who knows
ckolek
Buggyholic

Buggy Build in Seguin, TX.

Postby staggerwing » 06 Mon Nov, 2006 2:17 pm

Canary Yellow Nostalgia

Working on pan at the moment, 70' front beam mated to a 73' Super pan(that was fun)

BJ Front Beam w/adjusters (that was fun too)

1776 Engine Build in progress

Overly Ambitious Target - Salado 2007
staggerwing
Buggyholic

Faron

Postby Faron » 06 Mon Nov, 2006 10:31 pm

I have been working on my Dune Buggy for about a year now, and I hope to have it finished by the Texas Classic in April. Thats my plan at least

I plan to have the body, rollcage, front & rear bumpers, and the Nerf Bars primed by the 15. I hope to have it all painted by the end of the month, and if not the end if the year.

I just got a engine, so I plan to have it turn key ready by the end of the year as well. Please check out my progress on my photo bucket site bellow
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby David Durgin » 07 Tue Nov, 2006 11:02 pm

Hello From Oklahoma. I have had my buggy for about 12 years .Started on it last year have it in primer now.Still buying parts for it .Never can buy enough parts.Picked up side pods windshield rollbar gastank from texasbuggys end of sept. Has anybody herd of Dave Meyers from Riverside Ca. My buggy has his company card fiberglassed in to the body behind the left tailight. Engineered Fiberglass company. Body is in good condition. :lol:
David Durgin

Return to General Discussion