DRIVE! May 21, 2006

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

DRIVE! May 21, 2006

Postby Faron » 19 Fri May, 2006 10:55 pm

www.driveoutasthma.com
Kyndle & I would like to remind you this Sunday is the day for fun in the Hill country sun! On Sunday, May 21st at noon, we will gather at the old Albertsons parking lot at 1604 and Bandera Road. From there, we will take a drive through the hill country to Kerrville before returning to San Antonio. For more information about the event, check out our website at www.driveoutasthma.com . So clean up your car, Truck, or whatever you have and join us this Sunday. Although the event has changed a little, we are sure to have a blast. If you have any questions send them to us at faron@driveoutasthma.com Please remember this is a fund raising event, so please make checks payable to the American Lung Association Kyndle & I will have the trunk of our Black MINI with Red & White Flames open for you to put your donations in at the start of the drive.
We hope to see you Sunday,
Kyndle & Faron
www.driveoutasthma.com
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby Faron » 21 Sun May, 2006 11:22 pm

Well, I am sorry that I live to far away for anyone to join us. I didnt expect to see any of the buggy people, its far and I understand. It was not as big as I hoped it would be, but all in all we did good. We raised a little over $1000. for Camp Broncho & the American Lung Assn. That means that we will be sending 4 kids to camp, that could not go otherwise. I think we did good! I will plan it better, and have more notice. Perhaps I will be able to make it worth your trip!
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion