Awesome Roundup and exciting Buggy Blast news!

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Awesome Roundup and exciting Buggy Blast news!

Postby Rick&Cyndi M » 05 Tue Sep, 2023 5:06 pm

Kudos again to Sandy and Richard for another great Buggy Roundup! Cyndi and I weren’t able to make the cruises this time, but the feedback that we received Sunday night was that it was another great buggy weekend!

I’m excited to let everyone know that Dave and Sandra approached me about taking over the reins of the Buggy Blast. After 6 years of putting together the Blast, I’m ready to pass the baton for fresh ideas, new locations, and fun cruises. I’m so glad that Dave and Sandra are ready to take on this new challenge, and I look forward to seeing everyone next May and what the Wells have in store for us!

Rick
Rick&Cyndi M
Buggyholic

Re: Awesome Roundup and exciting Buggy Blast news!

Postby Ken » 09 Sat Sep, 2023 10:23 am

For me, the passing of the torch always brings such a love/hate emotion. The last 6 years have been some of the best Buggy Blast events I can recall and let's not forget the struggles that had to be dealt with in that time. Yet Rick and Cyndi always embarrassed these challenges and the Buggy Blast never felt endangered for us mere participants.

Rick and Cyndi took us to new parts of this great state and always had a weekend planned with not only terrific buggy rides on new to us roads, but also found time to have great group meals and of course we can all say some many very entertaining games and they have taken the prizes given to a whole-nother-level !!!!

I'm not sure how to repay my good friends for all their time, efforts and money they put into the planning of these last 6 Buggy Blasts, so I will simply say, THANK YOU BOTH and know you are greatly appreciated.
Ken
Site Admin

Re: Awesome Roundup and exciting Buggy Blast news!

Postby Rick&Cyndi M » 09 Mon Oct, 2023 5:39 pm

Ken,

Thank you so much for the extremely kind words! We had a great time putting the Blasts together, but most of all enjoying the weekends with all of our friends. Challenges are inevitable, but working through them makes the outcome all that more satisfying.

After 6 years I think it’s a great time for a new team to find new roads and new stops and to put their own touches on what always turn out to be great and fun weekends with a great group of people. There is no denying that putting together the Blasts and Roundups require a lot of time and planning and I very much appreciate Dave and Sandra stepping up to take over the process.

Who knows what new adventures await – did Dave secretly get Rodeo Rose’s phone number for a surprise appearance?? Will the Kung Fu vest-wearing biker dude get us into a barroom brawl?? Will Sandra be better than Cyndi at distributing tickets for prizes - let's hope so. All that we really know for sure is that it’s time to get ready for the -

DAVE AND SANDRA SHOW!!!
Rick&Cyndi M
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion