PROPER FORUM ETIQUETTE

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

PROPER FORUM ETIQUETTE

Postby David Head » 31 Fri Mar, 2006 3:33 pm

As some of the postings have demonstrated, there has been recent concern over the way the Forum has been utilized. We have to remember that we (Texas Manx Club) are a family oriented club. Therefore we need to remember to use discretion when posting. In other words, if you have to question the integrity of your post, Don't post it.
Remember that we all agreed to abide by the rules. This means no abusive, obscene, hateful or threatening statements.
Let 's try to keep the topics on Dune Buggys; even though it is only in jest, lets not knock other clubs or say things that might be detrimental to ourselves.
Greg and I try to do our best monitering the Forums, but we can't catch everything. It is sometimes hard to know where to draw the line and decide what is acceptable and what is not, but we have to draw it somewhere.
Remember that you can utilize the Personal Messege (PM) portion of the forum if you want to say something that might be offensive to others.
There are a lot of personalities out there and with all of them being different, it is hard to make everyone happy.
I hate being the Forum police. But I can assure you that there are younger readers on this Forum. And we need to remember to keep it clean.
Any comments? Feel free to let me know.

David Head
Maroon Manx

(o\_!_/o)
David Head
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion