Meet & Greet tonight!

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Meet & Greet tonight!

Postby Faron » 14 Sat Mar, 2015 9:41 am

I understand this is short notice, but this evening 3-14-15 at 5:30PM, Scott Reuter and I will be driving over to hang out with some of you at the 59 Diner. The address is "3801 Farnham St, Houston, TX 77098. It is near the intersection of Farnham St and S Sandman St". We understand that it is a little early, but we will be driving home after we hang out with some of you. We really want to hear what you have to say, and put a name with the face. So please make every effort you can to join in on the fun.
Scott and I started this on the Texas Dune Buggy Owners Facebook Group & wanted to extend the invitation here as we both feel The Texas Manx Club is a large part of the Facebook Group. So please feel free to join us so that we can get to know each other face to face.
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Re: Meet & Greet tonight!

Postby Bill K » 15 Sun Mar, 2015 5:12 pm

Shame on me for not checking the website on time. :( It would have been great to link up with you guys.
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Re: Meet & Greet tonight!

Postby Faron » 15 Sun Mar, 2015 5:17 pm

It would have been a some to have seen you Bill. But truth be told I should have posted her A LOT sooner!
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion