Drive Out Asthma With Kyndle & Dr K

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Drive Out Asthma With Kyndle & Dr K

Postby Faron » 11 Sat Mar, 2006 12:14 am

I am in the beginning stages of putting together a charity drive for the Asthma Camp for kids. My goal is to raise somewhere in the neighborhood of $7000. to $10,000. to send Asthmatic kiddos to this camp. My buddy is a Children's Asthma Dr and he is going to help me out! My youngest daughter is his patient, so you can see that this is pretty close to my heart. I do not have everything planed as of yet, but I have a really good start. I already have about 5 Ferrari's that plan to join me in the event. The reason I am posting this now is because I need a favor from someone with a Buggy that lives close to me. I need to borrow you & your buggy for a photo shoot! I will have a Ferrari Super America, 550 Ferrari, F-40 Ferrari, Porsche GT2, and a couple of other really cool cars in the shoot as well. What I am wanting to do is have a few really neat cars behind Dr K and Kyndle, for the front page of the Charity website. I will let you know the date a little before we need you here, I am just fishing for a little help for the photo shoot!
THANKS,
Faron
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby Faron » 02 Sun Apr, 2006 10:32 am

As I have mentioned before, a few friends & myself are starting a Charity Fun Run. We got together & for a few photos with a couple of exotic cars. If it is this good for a quick photo shoot, just imagine how great the event itself will be. Make plans to be here May 21st 2006 to be here with your car. We would like to see all types of cars trucks etc........This is going to be a great event!!!
We took these photos for the front page of our website that we will have up & running before to long! www.driveoutasthma.com
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Where were the Dune Buggies

Postby Patrick » 02 Sun Apr, 2006 11:03 am

Where were the dune buggies :D

If you had a dune buggy that looked like this you could of thrown it into the photo with the exotics. I think this is a Ferrari Dune buggy isn't it??
Patrick
Buggyholic

Postby Faron » 02 Sun Apr, 2006 11:07 am

I invited everyone to join, but it is a long drive for most everyone. I hope that everyone is enjoying the show that I am missing. Arrrgh!!!
Faron
Buggyholic

Show

Postby Patrick » 02 Sun Apr, 2006 11:22 am

Well I am not enjoying the show. I didn't go. I am at home course it's nice and sunny here today where we live. Wished I had some kind of a cool car to drive around in. Since you didn't go to the show you can come over and help me work on the Manxter.. JK.... :D

The Show would of been a 3 hour drive for us one way. Not to do on a Sunday to go to work the next day. Done it before. Wished they change it to Saturday.
Patrick
Buggyholic

Postby Faron » 02 Sun Apr, 2006 5:47 pm

Yea, my wife didnt want to drive a total of 10 hours to go to a couple hours of show! I also hope Ryan picked up me side pods, if he did I owe him some money! He He Thank you in advance Ryan....I hope! :)
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby David Head » 03 Mon Apr, 2006 8:05 am

Ryan was there???????? I didn't meet him. David
Maroon Manx

(o\_!_/o)
David Head
Buggyholic

Postby Faron » 03 Mon Apr, 2006 9:21 pm

Yea Ryan was there! He said it was raining and he was afraid he would melt. So he sayed under a tarp...or a rock...or something!
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby buggyryan » 04 Tue Apr, 2006 9:00 pm

yea i went to the ennis show it was great until the darn rain drops started falling. only those two manx's were there, but i got alot of pics of stuff i needed and ideas on how to do and mount stuff. sorry i didnt have any bodys cell numbers or i would have called to hook up...sigh . i was the one with the wistful look and lost look at the same time...and yes faron i would melt 99% sugar does do that........ i wish i already had my shoes from murz for the rain...........
buggyryan
Buggy Nut

Postby Faron » 04 Tue Apr, 2006 9:13 pm

HaHaHa SUGAR.....I will choose to keep my mouth shut on this one!
Faron
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion