Off Topic Rant: thieves

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Off Topic Rant: thieves

Postby GregR » 04 Mon Feb, 2013 9:20 am

So I get in the truck to leave for work @ 6:30 this morning and back into the alley. There's a police car in the next door neighbors driveway, she's recently widowed so I pull up and ask if I can help/what happened? The officer said that her 2012 Altima had been stripped! It looked like some cheesy body shop need the hood and surrounding sheet metal..oh and the right rear passenger door!
Susan and I heard nothing, Norma, the victim heard nothing. The thieves used quiet tools, wore gloves, knew exactly how to disable the alarm and exactly what parts they needed...and wasn't it nice of them to leave the front license plate.
What is up when you can't even park in the driveway overnight? What are ya going to do? Sounds good to have a Glock handy ( ;-) me?) but if you don't hear them, then what? Ok Im done now. I just hope the A-holes that did this get their's soon.
GregR
GregR
Site Admin

Re: Off Topic Rant: thieves

Postby BrianB » 04 Mon Feb, 2013 11:14 am

Time to put up a couple of those fake cameras with the red LED showing and a little sign that says "smile you are on candid camera/ see you at the courthouse!"
ThunderBug Buggy
BrianB
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion