Graduation...

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Graduation...

Postby Faron » 04 Sun Mar, 2012 6:56 pm

My wife and I were talking earlier today, and she was telling me that if I decide to go to the Texas Classic I will have to go by myself. Our oldest daughter is graduating from High School a couple weeks after the Classic, and will be having rehearsals for the graduation ceremonies. So I am going to push back my date of completion to the Buggy Blast, if I am correct that will be Memorial Day weekend weekend.
Lets be honest it was not hard for me to make this decision, as I was starting to question if I could get it finished in time anyway. Kind of a bummer, but I would rather take my time and do it right.
I am expecting to get a package in the mail tomorrow that will let me complete the disc brake conversion, and I am planning to order the tires tomorrow evening. With that being said I am hoping to have it back to a rolling chassis here in the next couple weeks or so.
I do have a couple of questions.

Does The Texas Manx Club have a Facebook page?
If you have a Facebook Page you are welcome to add me as a Facebook Friend. Look me up Faron Smith
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Re: Graduation...

Postby CoryN » 04 Sun Mar, 2012 8:18 pm

I have a TMC Facebook page. It's kind of dead though not many here are on Facebook.
CoryN
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion